Please join us for our last event in A Startup Store beta before the debut of our first theme LOVE and the announcement of our permanent store name on Feb 1.
We have worked with our friends at Skillshare x Breville to offer this amazing opportunity - how to make Espresso! And, this is the only Espresso class offered during our COFFEE COMMON NY experience.
Espresso is perhaps the most difficult way of brewing coffee, but for 90 minutes, professional baristas from around the country will be showing attendees the fundamentals of espresso brewing. Breville is kindly providing a selection of their brand new Dual Boiler espresso machines, the first machine to offer commercial grade equipment for the home at an affordable price. Coffee Common will have multiple stations set up, each with its own barista, to make sure attendees get access.
- Gimme Coffee from NYC
- Intelligentsia Coffee from Chicago
- Ritual Coffee from San Francisco
- Heart Coffee Roasters from Portland
- Counter Culture Coffee from North Carolina
- 2011 US Cup Tasters Champion: Ben Kaminsky
- 2008 US Barista Champion: Kyle Glanville
- 2008 World Barista Champion: Stephen Morrissey
- Joe Coffee, NYC: Amanda Byron
- RBY, NYC: Cora Lambert